Saturday 8 June 2013

June 2013 Comments

My weight now is about 60 kg down from 65 kg. So I started drinking coffee, red dates n longan drink and Milo or chocolate drink.

When I was in prison for 81 days, I was 65 kg dropping to 50 kg on fruits diet. Later my waist line dropped from 29 inches to 16.5 inches, When I was in Blitar, Indonesia, I bought a 16.5 inches waist line jean. I was on fruits then.

Every thing is Fated, but I still want to say something. I hope Chinese in China, can follow me, study I-Ching, Tao Te Chig and Daxue, to come out something like my Confucianism. I use 3 figures to explain. Also I like to use Bible, 2 Samuel and books of kings to explain Confucianism.

Study I-Ching hexagram, Tao Te Ching's 'wu wei in 32 and 37, and Daxue's cultivate self, regulate, cure the country and bring peace to the world.

Why top line says 'arrogant dragon has cause for repent' ? This is because it represents head-of-country. From the old past head is always active like emperor or king. So they were arrogant and dynasty died away.

"Wu wei' represents a head-of-state cultivating self. To be 100 % holy he has to be inactive or appointed without power. That is why I advocate appointing a holy man to be head-of-state.

So China, if you want to be number ONE in the world, you have to appoint a holy man to be head-of-state. Therefore political system has to change. Then appoint a president without power. Or you can create a new name like emperor to be head-of-state and your system remain the same.


Men, when you do kneeling position nasal gaze meditation, put your thighs apart so you don't injure your penis or cause bleeding. When apart, the injury can be cured.

Putin divorced his wife. This is not good for Russia. As a head-of-state, what he does affect the country. Worst is when both remarry, then it is adultery according to the Bible.


kewkahfatt@yahoo.com.sg
kewkahfattsingapore@hotmail.com



No comments: