Wednesday 12 March 2008

Rule The World

Singapore time 9.41 am 12th March 2008

Quotation from Chuang Tzu chapter 11

By means of inaction he will be able to adapt himself to the natural conditions of existence. And so it is that he who respects the State as his own body is fit to support it, and he who loves the State as his own body, is fit to govern it. And if I can refrain from injuring my internal economy, and from taxing my powers of sight and hearing, sitting like a corpse while my dragon-power is manifested around, in profound silence while my thunder-voice resounds, the powers of heaven responding to every phase of my will, as under the yielding influence of inaction all things are brought to maturity and thrive,-- what leisure then have I to set about governing the world?

So to conquer the world it is to conquer self. Also you must be the Chosen One. Most likely I am the One and the whole world will be subjected to me. Therefore don't try to boss around with your might, strength, wealth etc.

No comments: